> YOUR EXISTING INVESTMENTS
Frequently people accumulate savings, assets and pensions over the course of their life, sometimes with the input of other investment professionals, sometimes independently. This often leads to a fragmented investment approach which can raise some of the following questions:
- Has your attitude to risk changed over recent years?
- Are you aware how much the products or funds are costing you?
- Has your tax position changed? If so, are the products you hold still suitable?
- Are there products you are not using that could offer tax advantages?
- How are your investments performing?
- Have you considered the impact tax will have on your estate on death?
- Have you put in appropriate planning to protect your family on death?
- Has due consideration been given to the vast changes in legislation announced over the last 12 months?
Negotiating existing policies can be challenging due to the nature of the admin and, as a result, a great many investors put off the decision. This can lead to individuals holding inappropriate products and investments for years, having a detrimental effect on their ability to provide for themselves later in life.
At Churchill we offer a no obligation free consultation whereby potential clients can talk to our highly qualified IFAs about their existing policies. We will offer guidance to alleviate the burden of having to make decisions on complex issues alone.